Saturday 9 August 2008

Toy time

Toys
I have dildos, and I’m not afraid to use them. A particular favorite is a large purple rubber cock that sticks onto a surface in order for you to ride it. It fills me completely and gives me that pussy stretching sensation I love, as it takes a while for my pussy to open enough to take it. This dildo consistently makes me produce huge amounts of pussy juice, and it’s even more of a turn-on to stick the dildo to a mirror and slide up and down watching the juices drip down the shaft. I use my vibrator on my clit, pulling the hood up slightly to expose the tip, and often cum so hard that I almost faint. I long to find a man who will suck on and play with my nipples while I am riding my dildo. I have also experimented with suction cups on my clitoris, which makes it very swollen indeed, a strange feeling but one that heightens the sensations even more. I like nipple clips and nipple weights – the feeling of heaviness is guaranteed to get my cunt throbbing. I would like to buy an extra-large dildo and slowly work my way up to being able to fit it inside my cunt. I have no idea why I want to do this – conquering the phallus perhaps?

No comments: