Thursday 14 August 2008

Here we go again

Once again I'm horny as hell and desperate for cock. I'm seriously considering picking up some random guy in a bar this weekend just so I can feel someone's cock sliding into my wet cunt, someone's fingers other than mine probing my clit. I am even temped to get in touch with ex boyfriends even though I probably burnt those bridges years ago and lets face it, there's no guarantee of a fuck there. They'd probably tell me to go screw myself (and I've been doing enough of that already).

The idea of going to a swinging club is also at the back of my mind. I don't think I'd ever have the confidence to do it but it may yet come to that, plus it would do something to satisfy my exhibitionist side. I think I'd need a personal recommendation from another single gal before I'd go anywhere.

The trouble with getting laid is that you want it again, and more often. And being a shy single gal whose friends are mainly coupled up, it's hard to meet single guys. At least, it's hard to meet single guys who I'd actually want to fuck, although as time goes on and I get hornier, my standards are starting to slip!

Time to find a fuckbuddy. This pussy needs cock, the bigger the better, and soon.

No comments: