Saturday 9 August 2008

Fantasies

Many of my fantasies are to do with men telling me to masturbate for them, or using me and dominating me for their pleasure. Often they involve me being directed to masturbate in a particular way, or to fuck them in a particular way. I enjoy close contact when having sex, and am a fan of various positions, most of which allow me or them to play with my clit while their penis is inside me, usually because I find it difficult to cum just through penetration alone. I also love having my breasts played with, especially if I am on top or they have easy access to them. Being lazy, I like giving myself up to a man to do with me as he will, although as mentioned before, certain things are a no-go area…

A long-term fantasy of mine…

I am completely naked, lying on a table in a theatre with an audience watching via cameras above and around me. Some men are standing around the table, their hands on me, touching my tits and pussy and working me up into a frenzy. I want to be surrounded by their erections as they suck on my tits and lick my cunt lips. They are not allowed to touch my clit or I will cum too quickly.

Two will each take my legs and spread them completely, inviting the cameras in to show the audience to see how dripping wet I am. They might use a dildo on me, spreading my juices onto my tits as they slide the dildo in and out. They might use clamps on my nipples to make them hard. Each will take his turn to put his fingers inside my vagina and work my g-spot: I want to squirt at the end.

Once my clit is fully swollen and my pussy ready for fucking, the first man will come towards me, leading with his erection, while the others continue to hold my legs apart and work on my nipples. He will enter me, as hard or as slow as he wants, and begin to fuck me. I yelp as his cock pushes into my vagina. I will feel him start to fuck me faster and faster, until he is ready to cum, at which point he pulls out and shoots his cum onto my pussy. Each takes his turn while the others suck on my tits. By this point I will be moaning and unable to keep still, desperate for someone to finger fuck my clit in order to cum. The compere tells the audience members to stand around me while they wank, then take their turns in my cunt, whether that is with their cock or their fingers. They stand up and walk up to the table, their stiff cocks in their hands, still fully dressed. I can imagine my pussy, so swollen that the men have to pry apart the lips with their fingers in order to enter me. Pussy juice is all over the table and down my thighs.

The men tell me to go on all fours so they can see my tits move as I am fucked. They can see my cunt gaping in front of them. Two men continue to suck on my tits as they dangle beneath me, taking my nipples between their teeth and lips and pulling on them. I can feel my giant clit throbbing between my legs and one man sucks at it, almost too much to bear. The cameramen zoom in on my pussy and men use their hands to prise it open for their delectation, fingering me and running their hands over my open snatch.

The men take their turns to fuck me while I am on all fours; I can see them through a mirror in front of me, grunting as they pound into me. I am sticky with their cum and they rub it into my body and pussy, snaking their fingers around my clit.

I know I can’t take it for much longer so lie down on my back, ready for the final few men. The last I can see waiting, his erection being the biggest of all, and I am not sure if I can take its girth, let alone its length. It stands out in front of him, precum dripping tantalisingly off the tip as he runs his hands along the length to keep it stiff. He is looking at me lasciviously, eating my pussy with his eyes, following each stroke of his predecessor’s fuck. Finally the penultimate guy cums over me with a huge burst that I felt coming while he was inside me. He takes one last suck on my clit, nearly sending me over the edge. I cannot describe how I am feeling right now, so spent and so ready to cum yet so desperate for more.

My last fuck comes towards me and demands that my legs are spread again. He tells his predecessors to gather round, their spent cocks starting to harden again. He tries to enter me, but despite my cunt being stretched by so many cocks before him, I am still not quite wide enough to take him. He puts his fingers inside me, spreading pussy juice over my cunt lips, playing with my g-spot and easing his fist in. I gasp and moan, begging him to force his way into me. His helpers push my legs higher up and further apart to give him as big a hole as possible and he circles my cunt with his penis, making me shout at him to fuck me while he lubricates the tip and shaft with my juices. He grabs my thighs and plunges his cock deeply into my vagina, making me cry out in shock and surprise. I try to spread my legs further to accommodate him, but am unable to move, speared on his penis. He is so big that I can feel my labia spread around him, giving me an enjoyable twinge. He struggles to free his cock from my pussy, so tight is it around him. The men around us gather round to watch.

He fucks me slowly at first, allowing his cock to almost completely leave my cunt before ploughing back in, each time feeling just like the first. He flicks my nipples as he fucks me, and it is all I can do not to shout with pleasure each time he enters me. As he speeds up, he tells another man to wank my clit, and in my stupor I see the other men furiously rubbing their now rock-solid cocks. I know I am going to cum soon and I tell him so, as I know that once it’s close it will be seconds before I cum. He tells the man to stop wanking me, and the sensation dies down. Fucking me hard and fast now, I can see he is close to cumming as he bangs into my pussy, my legs still held apart by the other men. I am in a dream world, feeling my pussy crammed with cock and then emptied, never getting used to the sensation. Suddenly I feel his cock grow even larger and his cum shoots into me as he cries out. Over a few more strokes he continues to dump his load inside me, then slowly pulls his cock out, leaving my swollen red cunt gaping and dripping with cum. But he’s not finished yet, and neither have I.

He slides his fingers into my pussy, locating my g-spot. I can feel his fingers working it, making me want to pee. He begins to wank my clit slowly, occasionally leaning down to suck on it and put his tongue into my pussy. Still my tits are being sucked and my legs being held. I am moaning and writhing with pain and pleasure, ready for redemption and the orgasm to come. I begin to move my hips down, a sign to him that I am on the brink of cumming. He continues to work my g-spot and my clit, and I gasp and cry out in between moans. Suddenly I bear down, trying to sit up and see what is about to happen.

The orgasm builds and builds, becoming almost painful as my cunt cannot take much more. My whining and gasping joins the sucking sounds from my pussy and the men masturbating around me. I start to shriek and move my hips into the air as best I can with these men holding my legs – finally I go over the edge and feel the orgasm pulsate through me, squirting my juices all over him as my pussy gushes with the fluids built up. I want him to have a full view of my cunt as it cums for him but he holds me down, enjoying hearing me beg for mercy. He rubs and rubs at my clit, delighting in the fluids that continue to flow out of me as I cry out, begging him to stop. Eventually he does, leaving me gasping on the table as the men all cum over me again. My cunt is wide open and red raw, my body covered in their cum, the table and floor covered in my cum. The men take pictures of me, spent and still moaning, lying with my legs still apart, my nipples hard from cumming and my pussy leaking his semen onto the table.

A few minutes later I feel a finger moving over my labia. The audience has been told that I am legendary for being able to cum several times. I give in to the sensation as the men gather round again, fighting for a better view. Many fingers have now joined the first, gently probing their way around the folds and into my still-gaping hole. Someone starts to stroke my clitoris, prompting me to moan gently in response. This gets them excited, and they ask me to wank for them, setting the camera in front of me. I begin to fondle my nipples and a man offers to do it for me. As he rolls them between his fingers, I reach down to my clit and begin to dip my fingers into my pussy, spreading the mixture of cum and juices over my clit. With my left hand I draw my pussy lips apart, holding my clit hood up. My right hand moves over it, the middle finger extending and beginning to rub over the tip, left to right, starting at the top and slowly working down to the most sensitive part as the orgasm builds. I decide to really go for it with my moans this time, and the men are treated to me groaning and wailing. I ask two of them to hold my feet down on the table, as I like the resistance when I’m cumming. As I get closer, I begin to lift my hips off the table; the camera pans out to show me rising and falling, moaning and whimpering. I ask one of the men to take over on my clit, and give myself over to pushing my pussy as far forward as I can, making my cunt gape at the men as my hips rise up. Closer and closer, my whines and moans give way to full on shouting, and as I cum, I squirt again, the remaining cum and juices spurting onto the table and floor, men gathering eagerly to lap them up from my vagina.

No comments: