Monday 27 March 2017

Tits and nips

My tits are one of my favourite bits of my body. They aren't huge but the nipples are really sensitive, especially when I'm feeling aroused, like I am now. When I touch them, I feel it in my clit as well. I can get really wet just by playing with my tits.





When I'm having sex with someone, playing with my nipples helps get me off. I like whoever I'm fucking to lick and suck my tits, nibbling and sucking hard on my nipples. I can cum really hard if my nipples are being flicked or sucked while someone's wanking my clit or banging my cunt.

If I'm horny enough I can cum just through flicking my nipples.

I like doing orgasm denial and forced orgasm (I'm a sub at heart) and if I'm wanking on my own, I force myself to cum if I can't keep my nipples erect and they go puffy.

A little bit of discomfort is nice too - hanging things from my nipples using clamps or clips. If I wank on my hands and knees, anything that pulls my nips down and makes my tits swing gets me even hornier.

In my gangbang fantasy, I don't want to be sucking men's cocks, I just want them touching me. Pulling at my tits, sucking, pinching and biting on my nipples, slapping my nipples to make them erect. Using the ends of their cocks to touch my nipples.

I'm pumping my nips tonight, not done it for a long time. The left one is purple but the right one is still pink. I have quite puffy nips anyway but I like how they look pumped. Once they're nicely puffy I'll pump my clit too. My cunt is full of pleasure balls at the moment, you can see the tail in this pic:

Do you wish you could use your fingers to push apart my labia to pull those pleasure balls out? Would you touch or rub my clit, maybe tell me to try to birth the balls? Would you put your fingers inside my pussy, or push a toy in there? Would you get your cock out and slap my cunt with it, force it into me? My cunt is throbbing at the thought of lying down and masturbating in front of you, willing you to fuck me.

No comments: