Sunday 7 February 2016

Playing with my toys

I happened upon my toys in my knicker drawer and an intense horniness come over me, so I decided to do something about it and have a play. It's been a while but I wanted a relaxing evening and this was the perfect thing to do. I have a nipple/clit pump, a large rubber dildo and a vibrating dildo and they all got used...

Before pumping






With pump on clit





Sucking clit further into the pump


After first round of pumping - labia pumped but not clit


Pump back on, this time only on clit. Suction feels strong and uncomfortable


After pumping just my clit and increasing suction more and more


Now shoving my big dildo in my cunt with plenty of lube to loosen me up


Some gape but hidden by fat swollen labia


Now to stretch me some more


The glass was hard to get in and gave me a painful stretch, even with lots of lube and spreading my legs as wide as I could. I had to abandon my plans to force an even wider bottle in there - will try again tomorrow.


No comments: