Friday 23 May 2014

The gangbang

Imagine a medical theatre: an operating table with stirrups surrounded by seating; the room is full. The man leads me in, and tells me to undress. I stand there naked while the seated men talk quietly amongst themselves. The man examines me, squeezing my breasts and sucking my nipples. He tells me to lie on the table and spread my legs. He peers closely at my pussy and fingers my clitoris, pushing a couple of fingers into my cunt. He slaps my labia and puts my feet in the stirrups, ensuring my vulva is open for all to see and admire. He undresses, as do the other men in the theatre. Penises of all shapes and sizes, some flaccid, some semi-hard, some stiff. I begin to feel very horny and know my pussy is glistening and dripping onto the table.

"Now you must wank yourself for us, but do not cum," he instructs. My fingers rub my clit slowly: I can feel how swollen it is already. I moan softly, watching him all the while. When I feel myself starting to get close, I stop fingering myself and nod to him. Some of the watching men are videoing me.

The man slaps his cock on my clitoris and I moan loudly. He teases my vulva by rubbing his penis around its edge, dipping its tip into my vagina. Reaching over, he pinches my nipples, rubbing them between his fingers. The other men are staring at me and stroking their cocks.

"You're going to fuck all these men here tonight, one by one." I nod my assent. He motions to two other men, who come over and begin sucking on my nipples. The first man slides his cock into me and begins thrusting. Now the other men are lining up. One stands by me and plays with my clit. They take it in turns to suck my nipples. It doesn't take long before the first man cums. He pulls out and the next man takes his turn, but not before he sucks my clit, making me close to cumming again. He fucks me slowly at first, taking his cock out and then shoving it back in again, building up speed until he cries out and I feel his spunk fire into me.

The third man tells me he wants to make me squirt. Covering his hand in lube, he inserts a couple of fingers and rubs my g-spot. I squirm because the feeling is so intense. As he continues to rub, I feel something building up and I try to sit up. The men sucking my tits push me back down while the man playing with my clit starts rubbing rhythmically. I push down onto the man's hand and give way to the orgasm, squirting onto the man's hand and the floor below. He looks triumphant and makes way for the next man, who wastes no time shoving his dick into me.

After 10 men my cunt feels full of semen, swollen and hot. I look down the line, at all the straining cocks waiting to enter me. Some men are videoing and wanking; more than one shoots his load before he gets to me. Each one takes his turn, and I must have cum several times, especially with the bigger cocks. They love it when I cum and feel my cunt tighten around their dicks as much as I love the feeling of them cumming inside me. I'm overflowing with spunk, each new cock pushes more of it out of me and onto the floor.

My pussy is starting to feel numb and I'm sure my vagina is so stretched and sloppy they aren't getting the tightness they want. But still they bang me, fast and furious. Towards the end of the line, a man puts his fingers into my cunt, pushing them in deeper and deeper until his whole fist slips in and my labia close around his hand. Fully stuffed, I smile with pleasure and he winks at me. "You fucking love that don't you, you dirty bitch. How about I give you a good fisting?" With this he pulls his hand out and shoves it back in again, making me shout out with pleasure. My gaping cunt takes a pummelling and I cum and cum, begging him to stop. Eventually he relents and sticks his cock in me instead.

As the last man takes his turn, I am exhausted. My cunt is red raw from 30 men's dicks, fingers and hands. They take turns to take photos and videos of me, wrecked from their repeated fucking. I stand up and all their cum drips out of me, down my legs and onto the floor. A man pushes me back on the table, opens my legs and licks the cum off me, sticking his tongue into my pussy to make sure he has every last bit. Even the slightest touch is too much, and I cum again, shuddering on the table.

No comments: